Free Ebook: How to Create Facebook Ads that Stand Out!
Want to create compelling, attractive Facebook ads that get people to click, but not sure where to get started?
Download this FREE ebook today to learn the secrets to effective Facebook ads.
• What types of images work best, and how to create them
• How to write compelling ad copy that gets clicks
• How to tell what’s going wrong when your ad is failing
• See real examples of both “good” and “bad” ads to learn what’s working and what’s not for other advertisers
• See a real-life client example of how we took a conversion rate from 4% to 27%
• BONUS: See examples of effective (unpaid) Facebook posts as well!
Grab the Free Ebook at http://sociallyaligned.com/how-to-create-great-facebook-ads
Free Guide: 4 Facebook Ads Every Entrepreneur Should be Using
Learn the most effective ways to grow your business online with Facebook Ads.
• The ad type that can get your ad seen for 1-3¢ per view
• How to stack up offers and lower your cost per lead
• The ad type some will say NOT to use, but I LOVE and I’ll tell you why!
• How to get more traffic to your blog & the trick to turning traffic into leads
• The 2 ad types Facebook wishes you’d use more often & gives you great rates on
• What you need to know before you run a video ad campaign!
Grab the Free Guide at http://sociallyaligned.com/4-facebook-ads-entrepreneurs
Learn how to use PicMonkey like a pro! This online photo editor is a great way to create custom graphics for your blog or social media channels. Edit photos or create original artwork using the free version or the upgraded pro version, called Royale, which is very affordable and well worth the upgrade!
In this video you will learn the trick that hardly anyone knows, plus all the tips and tricks you’ll need to start creating images just 10 minutes from now!
Grab the FREE video training plus TWO FREE BONUSES – a resource list of the very best stock photo sites to find free, royalty-free images AND The Entrepreneur’s Color Emotion Guide, when you CLICK HERE >
Ready to take this training to the next level? Check out my complete training for PicMonkey & Canva – How to Create Beautiful Graphics without hiring a Designer >